Terms And Conditions
You affirm that you agree to and are governed by the terms of service included in the Terms & Conditions mentioned below by visiting and making a purchase with. These conditions affect the whole website as well as any mail or other kind of interaction you may have with us. Even if team or a designated agent has been made aware of such damages, team shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or significant losses, such as, loss of information or revenue, originating out of the usages, or inability to use, the materials on this site. You are responsible for any costs associated with the servicing, repair, or rectification of technology or information as a result of your utilization of content from this site. We have the freedom to alter pricing and the policy on how we use resources at any time.
Host Bangla grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use our service strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. These Terms & Conditions are a contract between you and Host Bangla (referred to in these Terms & Conditions as “Host Bangla”, “us”, “we” or “our”), the provider of the Host Bangla website and the services accessible from the Host Bangla website (which are collectively referred to in these Terms & Conditions as the “Host Bangla Service”). By accepting these Terms & Conditions, you are abiding by them. Please do not use the Service if you do not consent to these Terms & Conditions. “You” refers to both you as an individual and the entity you represent in these Terms & Conditions. We retain the right to cancel or restrict access to the system without notice if you break any of these Terms & Conditions.
Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: A cookie is a little piece of data created by a site and stored in your browser. It’s used to recognize your browser, give analytics, and save information about you like your language selection or login credentials.
- Country: where Host Bangla or the owners/founders of Host Bangla are based in this case is Bangladesh.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the Host Bangla Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Host Bangla and use the services
- IP address: An Internet protocol (IP) address is assigned to any device connected to the Internet. In most cases, these values were assigned in regional blocks. A device’s IP address is widely used to determine the location from which it connects to the Internet.
- Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by Host Bangla or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information – including a personal identification number – allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Host Bangla as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content.
- Website: Host Bangla’s site can be accessed via this URL: https://www.host.com.bd/.
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Host Bangla to use the Services.
You agree not to do so, and you will not allow others to do so:
- Licensing, renting, leasing, delegating, distributing, transmitting, hosting, outsourcing, disclosing, or otherwise economically exploiting the service or platform.
- Modify, make derivative works of disassembling, decrypt, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the service.
- Delete, modify, or conceal any legal notice of or its subsidiaries, partners, distributors, or licensors of the service (along with any statement of copyright or trademark).
Return and Refund Policy
We are grateful that you are interested in renting our services. We also aim to ensure that your time spent discovering, reviewing, and obtaining our services is enjoyable.
If you are not totally satisfied with any of our services for any reason, please feel free to contact us and we will address any problems you are having with our service.
Any criticism, opinions, suggestions, modifications, or recommendations (collectively, “Suggestions”) that you give to us in relation to the service will be our full and exclusive property. We are free to use, copy, alter, publish, or disseminate the Suggestions for every purpose and in any way, we see fit, without giving you any credit or compensation.
We’ve revised our Terms & Conditions to give you clear accountability into what information is collected and how it is used when you visit our site. You agree to our Terms & Conditions by using our service, creating an account, or placing an order.
Links to Other Websites
Our service may include connections to sites that are not within our control. You will be routed to the third-website party’s if you engage on a third-party link. We strongly suggest that you read the Terms & Conditions of each website you visit. We have no control over, and take no responsibility for, any third-party web sites, including their content, Terms & Conditions, or practices.
Changes To Our Terms & Conditions
You understand and agree that we may, in our sole discretion, stop offering the Service (or any aspects in within Service) to you or to users in general (permanently or temporarily). You have the option to discontinue to use the Service at any time. When you discontinue using the Service, you must directly notify us. You understand and agree that if we disable your account, you will be unable to access the Service, your account data, or any data or other contents stored in your account. If we decide to amend our Terms & Conditions, Host Bangla will amend the Terms & Conditions alteration date below and/or post the changes on this website.
Terms and Termination
This Agreement will continue in operation until either you or we decide to end it. We may decide to terminate this Contract at any time along with any or no cause, with or without notice, at our sole discretion. If you refuse to adhere with any aspect of this Agreement, this Agreement will automatically terminate without notice from us. This Agreement can also be terminated by removing all records from your computer. You must stop using the service immediately if this Agreement is terminated. If you breach any of your legal arrangements (during the term of this Agreement), the termination of this Agreement will not impact any of our legal or equitable rights or liabilities.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our parent companies, affiliated companies, associates, officials, staff, representatives, stakeholders, and copyright holders (if any) inconsequential from any allegation or demand, along with sensible lawyers’ fees, arising out of or related to your (a) use of certain service; (b) infringement of this Contract or any legal system or legislation; or (c) violation of any third-party right.
negligence to exercise a privilege or to enforce performance of a duty under this Agreement does not preclude a party from exercising that right at a later time, nor does it constitute a waiver of any future violation. No failure or delay between either party to exercise any right or power within this Agreement will be construed as a waiver of such right or authority. Any single or partial use of any right or power given under this Agreement does not preclude the use of it or any other entitlement authorized herein in the future. If this Agreement and any corresponding transaction or other conditions conflict, the contents of this Agreement will take precedence.
Updates to Our Terms
We may implement alterations to our Service and policies, which may need changes to these Terms in order for them to appropriately reflect those changes. Except otherwise legally required, we will notify you (for example, via our Service) before making any changes to these Terms and provide you with an opportunity to evaluate them before they take effect. You will be bound by the revised Terms if you choose to use the Service. You can stop using our service if you do not agree to all of these or any modified Terms.
Our platform, as well as all of its material, functionalities, and operability (including, but not limited to, all data, applications, text, displays, images, video, and audio, as well as the design, collection, and layout of such content), are owned by us, our copyright holders, or other vendors of such material, and are recognized by law copyright, brand name, intellectual property rights, and proprietary information. Unless and except as specifically specified in these Terms & Conditions, the content may not be duplicated, altered, reprinted, accessed, or disseminated in any way, or in whole part, without our express prior written permission. It is forbidden to use the material in any way that is not allowed.
Notice of Dispute
In the case of conflict, either you or us must send another a Notice of Dispute. It is a formal statement that includes the party’s position, name, and contact details, as well as the circumstances that led to the dispute and the relief sought. Any Notice of Dispute must be sent through email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Such Notice of Dispute will be sent to you by letter, if we have your address on file, or by email, if we do not. Within sixty (60) days of receiving the Notice of Dispute, you and us will endeavor to settle any dispute via unofficial settlement. You or we may initiate arbitration after sixty (60) days.
We may run competitions, offers, raffles, and other events (“Promotions”) periodically that ask you to contribute information about yourself. Please be aware that each Promotion may be controlled by its own set of rules, which may include some eligibility limitations such as age and regional limits. It is your responsibility to follow all Promotions regulations to see if you are qualified to participate. You are expected to comply by and comply with the Promotion Rules if you participate in any Promotion. Acquisitions of services may be subject to additional terms and conditions, which are included into this Agreement by this citation.
If a service is advertised at an inaccurate price or with erroneous information as a result of a typographical error, we have the authority to decline or reject any outstanding orders for such service. Whether or not the transaction has been verified and your bank account has been charged, we reserve the choice to deny or revoke any such order. If your bank account was already charged for the purchase and you cancel it, we will provide a credit to your account or other transaction method in the amount of the charge as soon as possible.
Feel free to contact us if you have any queries.
- Via Email: email@example.com
- Via Phone Number: +(88) 09606999123
- Via this Link: https://www.host.com.bd/contact/