Offering The Perfect Process Of Company Strike Off
The Registrar of Companies issues a Certificate of Incorporation upon incorporation of the company, which acknowledges its existence. Once a company name is entered into the register, it cannot be removed unless the company requests it or if the law requires it. If the company fails to commence its business or submit its annual reports, the registrar may sue motto strike off the company by sending a notice to its registered office address. The feeling of closing a business is understandable. Our most empathetic packages can help you manage the cost to close it. Our team can provide you with advice on the criteria for striking-off that must be considered before striking-off takes place.
Why Should You Choose Us To Help You Write-Off Your Company?
The best way to get started is to stop talking and start doing!
What Makes Us The Best For Write-Off Company Service In Bangladesh?
Are you planning to close your Bangladeshi business? Many entrepreneurs have closed their business for various reasons. Economic uncertainty, the lack of funds, and stiff competition are the primary reasons for closures.
There are steps to closing a business, no matter what the reason may be. You may not be willing to go through the closing process when you make the painful decision. It’s here where our company strike off service can help ease your worries.
Our 3 Principle Work For Company Strick Off Services
1. The Company shall hold a Board Meeting to approve the name change
2. The company shall convene the General Meeting of Shareholders and pass the Special Resolution or obtain the Consent of at least 75% of the shareholders for such a strike off.
3. The company is regulated by any other authority that takes approval from them.
4. the company shall submit a form STK-2, after taking approval.
5. Within 30 days after receiving an application, ROC shall publish a public notice STK-6. Objections must be submitted within 30 days of receiving the notice.
6. After the prescribed period from the date of publication of the notification in the gazette notification of Bangladesh, the ROC shall strike off the name and dissolve the company.
You can complete the form at companies house.com or by downloading it from their website.
It is thankfully straightforward to complete the form. You will need to include:
1. A company number
2. Company name and address
3. Signature(s) of the company’s officers authorizing the strike-off
4. A majority of the directors should sign the form. If there are two directors, both should sign.
An organization to be struck off must meet all of the following requirements:
1. The company has ceased all business transactions. If it wants to be closed or struck off, it shouldn’t continue to operate.
2. The company has no legal actions or court cases pending. If it has any cases in court, it should have settled them all.
3. When the company apppes for strike off, it has no assets or pabipties. The pabipties should have been settled and the assets sold.
4. The company should have cleared fines and dues with the Inland Revenue Authority of Bangladesh (“IRAS”), Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Bangladesh (“ACRA”), and other government agencies. Taxes should have been settled.
5. The director(s) of the company and the secretary should not have pending summonses with the ACRA.
5. It is imperative that the company’s records are updated and current.
Get Our Best Strategies Easily
We Are Industry Expert!
HostBangla was created out of the belief that everyone needs guidance from time to time. Businesses that experience setbacks and financial problems can seek advice and solutions from us. Sometimes we can help overcome current burdens or steer you away from situations that may be coming - as with most things, avoiding a problem is preferable to solving one that has already occurred.
We Are Client's First Choice
We recognize how stressful, and overwhelming debt can be. People also believe that burying their heads will make their creditors disappear. Our team takes the time to understand every client's situation so we can tailor our advice to their specific situation. HostBangla Limited is dedicated to providing its customers with the highest standards of integrity, professionalism, and personal service.
Complete Guide To Company Strike Off
It may be difficult to shut down a company in Bangladesh. You may miss out on important factors when closing a business. It's best to rely on a specialist company strike off like us. The process can be handled for a modest fee by us.
FAQs For Company Strike Off
If there is no reason to do otherwise for company strike off, the Registrar will strike off the company within 3 months of the notification in the Gazette. In that case, a second notice will be published in the relevant Gazette, and the company will cease to exist.
The documents of the company must be retained for at least 7 years after the company strike off. Documents such as invoices, receipts and company bank statements fall under this category.
Yes, usually. It is not always an easy (or cheap) process for a company strike off and could require a court order.
You can form a new company after a company strike off with the same name after the old one has been struck off by the Registrar of Companies.
You may need 1-2 months for a company strike off, depending on your jurisdiction and the nature of your business.
You can apply for restoration to the Court of First Instance or withdraw your application. Offshore Company Corp can help!