Ensure Your Business Success With Our Auditing Services
We promise total transparency and complete dedication in Auditing Services to all of our client's
HostBangla Audit and Assurance Team is led by Chartered Accountants and Certified Professional Accountants who deliver services ranging from independent external audits to internal process audits. BD International Networking is a business consulting firm that offers audit and assurance services to its clients.
- Our audit services are handled by a certified chartered accountant and an expert team.
- We provide professional services for any financial document that includes audit and assurance services that are dependable.
- When it comes to independent audit and assurance services, our expertise is dependable and completely trustworthy.
- It offers a high-quality, international-standard service that focuses on the client's needs and satisfaction.
- We offer a full range of audit and assurance services to improve financial efficiency, accuracy, and compliance with regulations..
- It also ensures that our expertise accurately uses all internal data and information
Our High-Quality Auditing Services Feature
We've been providing Auditing Services for clients all over the Bangladesh for over 15 years.
Audit and Assurance
We provide HostBangla, Audit and Assurance services to ensure that it is appropriate and social in all sectors.
The main thing we believe in our firm is that we should follow the basic standards of audit assurance and act
we have the expertise of a certified chartered accountant on staff whom follow all governmental rules
Internal auditing's main goal is to ensure that an organization's operations add value and improve.
We work as quickly as the client requires and believe in transparency when delivering services to clients.
Internal auditing activities are completely self-contained and contributes to the financial reports.
Grow Your Business with Us - Internal, External or Statutory Audit Services
Internal control audits ensure that all applicable laws and regulations are followed. Internal audit procedures vary by department; for example, in the manufacturing process, it is required on a daily basis, whereas in the human resource department, it is required only once a year. HostBangla Transaction matching, physical inventory count, and audit reconciliation are all part of internal auditing procedures that follow government rules and regulations.
- An Internal Auditor's primary responsibility is to report directly to the audit committee of the organization they are auditing.
- Despite operating independently of other departments, it is generally limited to management controls over an organization's operations and risk management.
- An external audit is conducted by a practicing Chartered Accountant who examines an entity's financial position and operations for external stakeholders.
- The process of performing the annual statutory audit of the company's financial accounts, as well as providing opinions on whether they are an impartial and fair reflection of the company's financial position, are all important aspects of an external statutory audit.
Run Smoothly Your Auditing Services With Us
Credit audits are performed for a variety of reasons, including improving credit quality. For a variety of reasons, including the cash costs of poor credit quality, credit quality is extremely important to bank shareholders. The credit audit department should ideally be run from outside the bank’s normal chain of command to increase independence and obtain a fair view from audit.
The sole purpose of a performance audit is to determine whether an entity’s programs or functions are operating as intended to meet the stated goals of its shareholders/directors. An audit’s specific objectives can include a program’s effectiveness, economy, and efficiency, as well as compliance with legal requirements.
Risk management audits identify existing risks in the organization by vetting documents and records and recommending risk mitigation strategies. In terms of risk management, internal control, and financial reporting, we ensure that the interests of the shareholders are properly protected.
Manage Your Risk with Us
Internal audit is a consultation process that assesses the efficacy of risk management, control, and governance procedures. It revolves around the merits of various businesses and accounting activities. Our internal auditors are qualified to act as a catalyst for improving our client’s organizational governance and risk management by analyzing and assessing data and business processes. The following 3 are the goals of our internal control role:
We Offer Most Reliable Auditing Services
Auditing for Compliance
We assist our clients in auditing compliance issues. In any case, if a business fails to follow the guidelines, laws, and regulations in Bangladesh, there is a high risk of receiving severe regulatory penalties in Bangladesh.
Auditng Fund for Workers
Companies typically contribute a certain percentage of their year-end profit to a fund, which is then distributed among their employees. According to Bangladeshi law, WPPF funds must be audited on a yearly basis in order to receive Income Tax benefits.
You Can Trust Us For Auditing Services Keeping Your Eyes Closed
By entrusting us with your auditing needs, you can benefit from our organizational independence, which allows us to evaluate our clients' operations without being influenced by management. As a result, our reports and advice are unbiased and strictly aligned to the growth of our clients' businesses.
FAQ on Auditing Services in Bangladesh
The SEC expressly states that an auditor is not required to provide:
- Design and implementation of financial information systems
- Services such as appraisals, valuations, and fairness opinions, as well as contribution-in-kind reports.
- Providers of actuarial services.
- Internal auditing services that are outsourced.
- Human resources or management functions.
Client companies that the accounting firm does not audit may receive legal services. Importantly, despite the fact that tax structuring, advising, and compliance services are closely related to legal work, they are acceptable to audit clients.
The provision of advisory services is permitted. Although auditors are not allowed to take responsibility for an attest client’s financial statements, they can provide some assistance.
It’s not uncommon for the auditor to make suggestions about the financial statements’ form and content, or even to assist management by drafting them, in whole or in part, based on information provided by management.