Many people are unfamiliar with virtual meeting etiquette, which is the biggest issue with distant meetings. Here are a few tips for them:
- Test the technology ahead of time for virtual services.
- Put On Appropriate Clothes.
- Make a mental note of what’s going on behind you.
- Minimize Distractions to the Maximum.
- Focus on the camera and speak clearly when you are in a virtual phone call.
- When you’re not talking, put your phone on mute.
- Do not take your computer or phone with you to the bathroom.