Let Us Help You Make a Great First Impression!
A serviced office is a furnished, fully equipped office space located in a building managed by an operator. The operators rent out individual business offices or whole floors to their clients, providing them with private, ready-to-use office space on flexible terms.
The office space, despite offering greater flexibility, is still highly valued by people, according to 67% of individuals who say it’s important for collaboration and communication, and 78% of businesses and 81% of employees who want to stay in an office.
3 Accurate Key Benefits Of Serviced Offices
- Flexibility and short-term leases
Most serviced office spaces offer short-term contracts, as short as one month.
- Cost-effective and downtime-free
Most business offices and virtual office spaces are furnished and pre-wired, so businesses have access to high-quality equipment.
- Expanding your market share
The world offers many options when it comes to establishing a base, including business centers, executive offices, and serviced offices.
Coworking spaces vs. serviced offices
Serviced offices are ideal what You Need:
1. Having access to desirable business locations
2. Less expensive than traditional leases
3. Terms of lease that are flexible
A Serviced Office Isn’t It Businesses that:
1. Want a strong brand identity to be reflected in their offices
2. Need a bespoke solution
3. Need complete control over meeting rooms and communal areas
Everything You Need to Run a Business
Co-sharing office space allows tenants to share other facilities and services in addition to the low rental costs. New businesses are thus able to access equipment that would otherwise be expensive, without having to incur huge capital expenditures. Additionally to standard facilities, many business centers offer pay-as-you-go services such as admin support, storage and more. Additionally, some offer restaurants, sports centers, gyms, event spaces, and more. The availability of centers around the world makes it easy for businesses to secure office spaces for remote teams or travel staff.
Serviced Offices: Who Uses Them?
- Entrepreneurs and startups: Serviced offices are perfect for businesses and startups looking for office space without being tied down to long-term contracts and hidden fees.
- Expansion into new markets: Businesses seeking to expand into new regions or countries and who require temporary access to business centers around the globe.
- Growing companies: Large companies with a conventional lease that they have outgrown and are looking for interim space for employees or teams.
Team-based projects: Teams that need a space in a specific location for a short period of time to fulfill a contract.
Choosing the Best Serviced Offices on HostBangla
All in all, serviced offices are an excellent workspace solution and they are certainly worth looking into, but you need to take your time when choosing the right location for your business. Choosing a business office space is one of the most important decisions you will need to make as a business owner, and you need to consider everything mentioned above.