A virtual office can be a real structure where the client can rent an office and a phone, or it might simply be an email address. They have been shown to be an ideal alternative to expensive commercial office facilities.
A virtual office offers businesses with a real address and workplace-related amenities without the need for a long lease or administrative personnel overhead.
This Rental Agreement for the Property is made between Southgate Office Space, hereby referred to as the Landlord, and [_________], hereinafter referred to as Tenant, also known as the Entity of Record.
- The rental agreement will start on __________ and run from month to month. Tenant agrees to pay a monthly rent of [$] + sales tax.
- Rentals do not have grace periods. On or before the due date of each month, all rent is payable to the landlord. This rental agreement may be terminated for nonpayment of rent 30 days after the due date.
- Permitted per Virtual Office is a single business organization.
- Tenant shall not interfere, annoy, endanger, or utilize the premises for any immoral or unlawful purposes, nor shall Tenant violate any law or ordinance, nor shall Tenant cause a waste or pollution on or around the premises.
- There isn’t much dedicated parking, either. There is no overnight parking allowed. The parking policies may occasionally be altered to ensure the building’s efficient functioning.
- In the case that the other party violates any aspect of this agreement, any party may end the agreement.
- This month-to-month agreement may be terminated at any time with 30 days’ written notice.
- This building does not allow smoking. Smoking is not permitted at any time within the structure or on any Landlord-owned property that is close by.
- 16. Any business license fees incurred by any governmental body are the responsibility of the tenant. Landlords should furnish a proper area for the exhibition of licenses and permits.
- No mail delivery issues will ever put the landlord in liability.
- In the event that they, their workers, or visitors are injured on the property, the renter is liable for all insurance. It is not advised to deliver packages.
Tenant:______[Individually and for the Business] Date: _____________________
Landlord: ________________________ Date: _____________________
Name:____________________________ Phone: ________________________
Home Address: ___________________________________________________________
Name of Business Entity: ____________________________________________________
State of Incorporation or LLC: ________________________________________________
E-mail Address: ____________________________________________________________
Additional Email Address: ___________________________________________________